Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ps: i love you

10 things i hate about you:

1. i hate that you are far, making it hard for me to bear the feelings of missing you, having no one to run to when the day gets dark

2. i hate that i'm reminded of you everytime i see my baby cats because their watery and dark eyes kinda remind me of yours

3. i hate that i have to go to the vet by my own without you because one of the babies are having constant eye boogers and most of the time he can't see :( and most of the time he doesn't know where his momy is

4. i hate that it's the festive season, and you are still not here, and apparently everyone is not here

5. i hate the way you make me feel guilty for hurting you, eventhough i am to blame

6. i hate the way you're being all sweet even when i'm in my meanest self

7. i hate that sometimes you dont get what i'm saying and you'll say something else about another thing and we'll start rowing over each other

8. i hate that you always give in to me, just genuinely wants me to be happy and not give up on me :')

9. i hate your somet

10. but mostly i hate, the way i dont hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

(i just have to use the line from 10 things i hate about you for number 10, because it is just perfect where it is)

this is something i doodled when i was in a bus, on my way back to KL from a one day trip to Melaka to see Apiz :) and i think this so-called art piece should be about three years old by now. it was one of the best days i had as a student, a friend and a lover :)





































Apiz Dear, i miss everything about you!!

No comments: