Monday, November 9, 2009

bonded bone

i am a school athlete. a good one. and i hear you say to dad, 'it's good that she goes a different way from me. a diversion.' and you hand me that favourite bun of mine. i walk around the mall with tears streaming down my cheek while eating that bun. it doesnt matter who's looking, coz at that instant, my heart is full of love for a brother like you (and i think i smiled in my sleep).

i know you are always supportive of me and my dreams, Abang. when everyone else loses their faith in me, you stand by me and keep my backbone straight so i can stand up strong facing the world. from you, i could see a vision of 'real life', though it is blurry. you've been my rock all along, especially during my uni years. you've been my idol of a dream-catcher. you taught me to be independent despite of being a protective brother. i want you to know, that you are one of my growing-up heroes! and i love you to pieces :) :) :)

2 comments:

Budak Bakry said...

Nice piece...can I be a fan of yours?? hikhik~~btw mine is updated, kindly visit!!

Fatin J. said...

ahaha thanks dude. altho i cant differentiate u being sincere or sarcastic ;P anyways, sila la jadi fan! ngee~