Saturday, December 5, 2009

year of cuteness

4 December 2009 - Giselle is ONE year old

oh so you know, Mak nicknamed her Cizel, and occassionally it becomes Rozel.. how human turn to cuteness mode when surrounded by lovely little creatures like Cizel Giselle.. here are some of her random pictures of cuteness and bimbo-ness..


#1 Giselle first cutest bimbo moment caught on camera


#2 waiting for something to 'magically appear'
 

#3 amazed by the 'magic'


#4 one lazy evening


#5 'let me in' cute begs


#6 not so sopan


#7 very lazy even to hold own head..


#8 ...or leg


#9 my loyal companion staying up finishing my dissertation


#10 helping me sorting the paper


#11 helping me by just being a bimbo


#12 ooh we ran out of ink!


#13 the coolest (birthday) hat


#14 enjoying herself in the wire bin (for a while before she started panicking to free herself)



#15 taking a tour inside the car



#16 alluring pose



 #17 model-shaped body



#18 sopan - dudok kepit


#19 peeking into my room



#20 watching fellow model doing their thing


#21 desperately craving for attention


#22 darlie all shiny white - the reason behind her white coat


#23 trapped on 11th floor


#24 favourite corner






Giselle, despite your bimbo-ness, i love you with all my heart & i miss you~ :) :) :)

No comments: