Wednesday, November 10, 2010

photo sense

my 15-minute little weekend project:

 thanks to Sheila who suggested it for hanging my instant photos!! :D i am super loving it. sometimes, i still surprise myself when i turned to this corner in my room and see these cute masterpiece hanging on the wall. hehehe :p (i am still amazed with the shadows on the wall formed by the photos. they just look unreal and photoshoped, but i swear i didn't!) well, i kinda stole the idea from a display unit in Ikea. not exactly stole la, they like lure you into liking the thingy but then there's a label dangling saying 'for display only. make your own!' apakah? so i made my own la. now i cant wait to take more instant photos and fill my room with more of these cuteness! :D

its's my sister's 12th birthday today. happy birthday Farhana~

this is a photo of a six-year old Farhana.
then,  lunch @ Holiday Inn, with her curly hair (inspired from me, then. haha i curled mine, and she wanted the same. miak kecik bah. how cute.), running around the restaurant wearing my pink sweatshirt (tuija nak, mok makei baju urang besar??), beaming ngegeh-ly as i chased her to take one good photo (even this turned out blur). one of my favourite photos of her! :D
Love you, doll~

2 comments:

Fatima said...

I like your photowall! Hmm.. I think I am going to do this also! :)





fashionbyfatima.blogspot.com

Fatin J. said...

thanks Fatima! would love to see your version of the photo wall :)