Wednesday, November 17, 2010

light headed

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha~

so there is this cute thing happened last night at the airport in KL while i was scanning my luggage bag. a short conversation between me and an elderly immigration officer who looks like your typical eldest uncle a.k.a Pak Long a.k.a Wa Laki. seriously. lets call him Pak Wa ok? combination Pak Long and Wa Laki, bukan pakwe as in boyfriend. lalu nak ingat 'pakwe = boyfriend' takorang tok. westernised ada jak ;p
 
Pak Wa: ni nak balik eh?
me: *nodding head*
Pak Wa: balik mana?
me: Kuching.
Pak Wa: ooo. orang Kuching la ni?
me: haa.
Pak Wa: orang Kuching? betul ni orang Kuching?
me: ha'a betul orang Kuching.
Pak Wa: auk lah. auk. orang Kuching cakap auk.
me: hahaha ok. aok. aok.

satisfied with my answer, he ran off to another scanning station, just like that :)

so in the spirit of being a Kuchingite, watch this! :



in the spirit of raya, watch this! :



in the spirit of spreading happiness, watch this! :



in the spirit of gasping in awe, watch this! :



in the spirit of love, watch this! :



have a meaningful eid friends :)

2 comments:

Roserina said...

happy aidiladha, ten!!!

Fatin J. said...

selamat hari raya, Ina! :D

yeah i know Aida. but their videos has nothing to do with their mission, so i think its ok. thanks anyway Aida!! aprreciate it! :)