Friday, November 26, 2010

handful of cuteness on a dreadful yesterday

about yesterday. i took the last flight from Kuching to KL. the red eye flight. my flight was initially to board at 950pm, but air asia being air asia, the aircraft only arrived at 10pm. and it only took off at around 1035pm. so there goes the precious 45 minutes. slight turbulence now and then. i think i was awake throughout the flight, but before i could fell into a deeper slumber, we touched down in KL 20 minutes early. i rushed to the bus platform, and waited in the bus for another 20 minutes before it pushed off. pfft! and then there's trouble with my mobile phone. it rang a few times but i cant press any of the buttons!!!! ergh!!! and also, there's no caller ID on display!!!! errrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!! huh hah huh hah *breath in breath out* the person who sat next to me must be wondering why i didnt pick up the phone and let the sound pollute the entire bus. haha and approximately at 1.30am, text messages came gushing like water just released by a dam. ahah i received more than 10 sms' between seconds. dating back from 24th Nov til current time. the texts are like 2 days back, and i missed ALOT of information! i missed my friend asking for a meet up; i missed my mom leaving me a note in the morning; i missed my mom saying i didnt have to pick her up; i missed my friend saying she also didnt attend the class last week so she doesnt know whats the new task and i kept on bugging her with new texts; and i missed my friend's invitation to her house :( i dont know whose fault is it. the service provider, or my snail phone. plus i was in the same flight with unis students going back to their hometown for the semester break holiday. i guess they were too excited to come home that they pushed people while they walked and talked loudly like airport ya bapak daknya pun. huh i was seriously not in the mood last night. even Awal Ashaari's presence in the same flight meant nothing. he literally stopped next to my row (in the cabin) waiting for the queue to move, but i malas want to usha his pretty face, and i proceeded to adjusting myself to a good sleep-sitting position. not in the mood okay. ahah! (second time meeting Awal in random places this year!)

and then i woke up this morning to another few delayed text messages. pffft!!

but somehow, this brought smile to my face yesterday:

 a handful of kittens!
*second from left dah sendat nyawa nya*

ps: i still suck big time at goodbyes :'(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! cute little kitty!! arrgghhh!! in white lagi!!