Monday, December 20, 2010

long overdue love story


Friday, 10.12.10 :

i was in the bookstore today
i was damn sure you were not with me
cause i came alone
but somehow i could smell your perfume
i thought to myself, someone else here must have worn the same brand as you
and then i sensed it again
i looked around
no one just passed by, especially not you
just the same people standing nearby - same bunch of women
i continued reading
again, i sensed it
i tried to get closer to the person next to me
in case she was the one who sent those scent to my nostrils
nope, not her
i moved to another station
and then i think your scent was following me
i kept looking back as i smell the familiar fragrance of yours
wondering if you were really there
creepily, i was walking alone
i tried to smell my clothes in case i was fooling myself all along
na-ah, not that either
at some point i wished i see you smiling cheekily standing not far waiting for me to find you
but you're not random like that
so i just settled for it to be a cute mystery yet unsolved

oh, how much i missed you...

No comments: