Monday, December 28, 2009

jovial Monday

i fell asleep with a big lump of emotion in my heart. didnt even realise how i could doze off in such shape. and i woke up to the songs of the birds chirping happily outside my window. as i take a peek from my off-white curtain, Monday greeted me with jovial blue sky with thick white clouds over the green shades of the palm tree out my window. i instantly light up and forgo what happened the night before, and made a new vow upon my own happiness. think about it folks, how easily God makes us happy - a slight of blue and white and green, plus infinite dreams of tomorrow. it made me think, if i were to wake up in other places other than Kuching this morning, would i be greeted with such fine art? take for example if i woke up in KL, i might be greeted with the scratching sound Giselle made on my door and her chasing over Yui once i opened the door. and when i finally make my exit from the house, i shall be greeted by honking cars and polluted air of urban life. and people say, how we start our day IS significant, no?

read this from a friend's page who got it from somewhere else. lets ponder upon it, coz it is SO true :)

"Sometimes, Allah SWT breaks our spirit to save our soul. He breaks our heart to make us whole. He sends us pain so we can be stronger. He sends us failure so we can be humble. He sends us illness so we can take care of ourselves. Sometimes Allah SWT takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us. Allah SWT Is Great."

No comments: