Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my bachelorette party

i get out of the van and walk to the SUV across the lot. my instinct says i have to meet these people, and these people want to see me. there are two tough looking guys - which i think are twins - in the driver's seat and front seat, both wearing shades and looking serious like some important person's bodyguards or so, and so i greet the woman in the backseat . she wants to do some tests on me. she says, 'have you ever been involved with any gays?' i raise both my eyebrows. 'gays? no!' i pause and continue, 'unless my boyfriend is a gay.' i let out a nervous laugh and quickly add 'but he's not.' the woman look up at me with an irky smile. i convince her, 'no. he's not.' and so the test begins. she gives some instructions and i pull out my top. the woman was about to pull out her top too and i snap at her 'you're a lesbian!' thats when she laughs uncontrollably together with the two men. and thats when i realise it's a prank. the two men are gays and they are nice. i admire their acting. i say to the guys, 'get out of the car. i want to have pictures with you!' they love that idea and promise to give the best pose and say, 'terbaek!!'.

the best part is, the mastermind behind all this is, no other than my boyfriend-who-is-not-a-gay. he appears from nowhere in a uniform which includes a police hat and is ready to give his best performance as a performer in my bachelorette party...

No comments: