Sunday, June 21, 2009

for my hero

i could still remember clearly the days when u carried me from the back seat of ATOYOT without having to wake me up to the bed when i fell asleep in the car. i could still remember the mornings u woke me up and force me to bath for me to go to school. i could still remember u coming home from a jog and i thought u were Abang and i confidently described u very round just like the fan which u were hiding behind then and when i knew it was u, i think i blushed coz i realised i got the wrong person but u tickled me till i can barely breathe. the memory of u hugging me mid-running down st.teresa's hill after receiving UPSR results is still vivid in my mind. u jumping on the plane to KL and drive up to sri iskandar coming to my rescue i considered very heroic. u changing the punctured tyre on hari raya when i was the one driving the car with my girlfriends i thought very gentleman of u. there are so many more memories of us floating through my mind right now and they make me miss u so very much right at this moment. being a little girl that i was, i think i was closer to u than i was to Mak.

even when sometimes i think u dont understand me, i know u only want what's best for me. i know u'r doing your duty as a father, u'r looking out for your daughter the best way possible, above all, in your very own unique way. thank u Bapak for what u have done for me for all these years. i can never ask for a better man in my life as my Father. now that i've grown up, u can stop worrying bout me, well at least a little bit, and i will take care of you now..

happy Bapak's day, Mr Junaidi S.! I Love You~

No comments: