Friday, March 26, 2010

tell me its OK

prologue:
why is it so hard for me trust people? please tell me how to do so, cause i really need to know, and i want to trust the people around me, and i especially need to do so for i love them. but i keep holding back and stand in a corner armed with thick metal shield over my body and my heart after i gave them something. scared of being unappreciated. scarred that they did not appreciate it. making it even harder for me to not feel sorry that i have gave them a piece of me.

Shasheila! i miss you! and i miss you just because i do, ok? no hidden agenda :P just cause i looked out my window this afternoon, and the sunny weather reminds me of beaches, and beaches often remind me of clear water of islands which means holiday, and that reminds me of you. hihi next trip please!

Chisselle. i cant keep missing you. there is no way i am going to find another one like you. eventhough you're only a cat. i have to move on, but i am allowed to think of you and miss you, right bimbo? miss you like crazy Giselle :( please know that i love you so much though i always locked you out of my room. your white hair is just sooo .. light they flew all over my room.



ps: please support Earth Hour on 27th March 2010. you only have to switch off the lights and your PCs and your TVs and all of your electrical appliances for an hour. hee! thats from 8.30pm till 9.30pm and the Earth will thank you from the even bottom of the rock bottom :) :) :)

1 comment:

oren said...

i miss you too :( life's not so good, and i need your hug. huu (my hidden agenda. hee ;P)

p/s: neway the cupcakes in ur fb are gorgeous.