Tuesday, November 29, 2011

oh so random!

i've abandoned this place for a while, i know. and i feel bad for it. truth is, nowadays i cant seem to put my thoughts into words. i have the time, most of it i spend watching tv or stalking other blogs, but not nourishing and fluorishing my own. it feels like i am pweety lazy lately. i am lazy to read too many text, i am lazy to calculate simple maths, i even feel lazy to feel. and i am afraid that i'm losing myself. i can feel that i am not really the person who i was before, lately. takut, takuuut aiee :( it could be works that consume me bit by bit, or this place. this busy city which waits for no one. things seem to pass me by just like that (while i'm watching tv. heh). i hope i know enough the difference of losing passion and maturity, though.

but before i went out for class thismorning, i get to watch Barbie in 12 Dancing Princess on TV3! yeay! i wish i could watch it til the end, but i have to do my grown-up duty. but i probably will look for the DVD later :P watching the princesses dancing in colourful dresses and enjoying myself while doing it somehow gives me hope that i still have that few bit of my old self within me :)

i used to congratulate myself infront of you people every three months of my success after each term, right? and i dont really do it anymore right?? i know, right. i think i missed two terms without doing so..? now i'm in the middle of the last term of the year. less than a month to go to get over and done with this one. and i'm through to the last term, with God's willing. almost a year and a half passed, just like that *plucking fingers*. as much as i dont want it to be over too soon (coz i love the lecturers. now, really..?), i cant wait to be done with it either! i dont know whats waiting for me ahead, but i am pumped to know and discover. people say its a bitch, but i think i am ready to walk ahead and trip and stand up and fight :) lets just see la kan :P


friends are married. lots of friends. a couple of good friends. and another one coming up this weekend. and these few friends are those whom i was and am very close to. one is my childhood bestfriend, the first friend whom i called bestfriend as a kid :) one is my rebellious partner whom taught me a thing or two bout living in a society in which boys and men exist. haha and one is my leg warmer friend. eh? i mean she's so cool that she warms me up with her kind words and perspective of life, whenever i feel like banging my head to the wall :) congratulations, you three! i wish you all the best! and i hope our kids will one day be friends like we are, too! :) :) :)

congrats Rabiah! :')

congrats Asha! :')

i know this is random, but i think another reason for me not writing, is that thoughts and ideas always come at the wrong place. right time though, but very wrong place. like in the bathroom..? and during lecture..? and while i'm driving..? right timing, i tell you. like those are my thinking momento. well i'm not suppose to think bout other things during lecture though, but some things lead me to another you see. but but BUT, i cant write the thought down cos i dont have a pen and a paper with me at that time! i dont carry a pen with me in the bathroom, do you? i cant write while i'm driving, you can aa? and i cant pretend like i'm writing notes when i'm actually writing an emotional blog entry  while i'm in the class, kannn?? hehehe but now! i'm in the class. finally.

they all went to the canteen, leaving notebooks and laptops just like that. its a safe place.

oh! about my birthday! :) about it.....

No comments: