Saturday, February 12, 2011

what i found on tumblr

i was blogwalking on tumblr and i found these:

(source: petisuara)

so what are your words?

mine: naked, hate & malice. hahaha

(source: google image)

yeah, i have the malice instinct of psychologically torturing Apiz sometimes. but i did it in the most lovable way that you like it right dear?? -_-'' sorry dearie..

and this one, is somehow true in the strangest kinda way, and no matter how hard we try to deny it, it is the reality. tell me what you think.

WHEN YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH SOMEONE IS SLOWLY FADING,
AND YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH/READ
ABOUT ALL THE FUN THEY HAVE
WITH THEIR NEW FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK:


(source: petisuara)

so true, right? still,i dont want to lose any friends. i miss my beloved five besties so bad right now. i miss all the six of us hanging out together. to Sheila, Asha, Ina, Mym & Wani, no matter what happens i love you girls to pieces, and i still want you girls to be there on my wedding day, and on all the important days of my life, for you girls were a part of me that have somehow helped shape me of the person who i became today, and you girls are still a part of me, for always.

*group HUG pleasseee!*

i'll update more soon!

1 comment:

Roserina said...

mine are naked, fool and passion... my... we do love getting naked, don't we? hahahahahahahaha... ;p i love you, babe!!!!!