Thursday, July 23, 2009

the beach boy

coming home to Kuching this time around feels a little bit different. something has changed somehow, in a way, but i really cant tell what is that 'something'. maybe its the phase where my life is in an intersection whereby i'm puzzled of where my next direction is.

despite the funny feeling i have inside my mind and my heart, i'm truly thankful that i'm home and all the beauties here kinda make me at the end of the day..

the cloud always looks good whenever i passed Jln Tun Jugah.
the starry night above my roof always makes me feel like crying if i stare at it more than two minutes.
laksa sarawak never fails me (ok la, maybe once or twice).
teh c peng always tastes good at anytime of the day.
Fluffy's stare always makes me want to bite her and chew her all at once.
the trees by the roadside always makes me feel safe and calm.
the complete dosage of laughters is best prescribed by agent 767.
Jln Pilu will always be a mystery yet nostalgic.
late evening sunny weather is the best weather ever.
and i fall in love again today.

this time, i fall for the beach boy...

1 comment:

aina said...

aten! kak aina tok..hehehe.. feel free to visit blog mek juak.. http://notsobubbly.blogspot.com