Saturday, January 14, 2012

daddy's cupcake

something cute happened the other day.. ohh btw i'm in Kuching! yay! and the little Aqif will also be here in 5 days. double yay! the other day I was playing with Aqif, and my brother was also in the same room.

i was holding Aqif..
me: Aqif, klak di Kuching kita polah cupcakes ok!
Abang: nya lah cupcake *head down looking at his phone*
me: hah?? *surprised that my brother actually responds to my silly conversation with a 3-month-old baby*
Abang: nya lah cupcake *looked at me, serious face*
me: sapa?
Abang: Aqif lah. nya lah cupcake.

aieeeeeee paham sikkk? how cute is that?? a brother whom all this while doesnt seem to care bout the existence of cupcakes let alone my passion for cupcakes, is actually saying his son is THE cupcake! I bet my sis-in-law who was listening in the other room was also surprised. haha thinking bout the conversation made my day over and over again :))


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: