Thursday, July 14, 2011

my hungry turtles

you like my new layout? you like? you like? i just think that i had enough of dull (brown) colour for my background, so i look for a fresher and brighter shades to feast your eyes! do you feel fresher??? heh apa kah dikerepak ku? but i love the layout before tooooo, so dont be surprised if i change it back to the old layout! hehe besides, i think i messed up my turtles' home on the left hand side of the screen. you see my turtles there? no turtles?? yea sometimes they're there, sometimes they wander off onto the sands sampei ilang. heheheh i dont know how to fix the size of the box. ekekekekek okay this is just random rambling on a Thursday afternoon. now i wanna cook my fish. i've been on a fish diet for two weeks. why?? coz i'm just bored of chicken! hehehe and and and i'm watching Harry Potter later in the evening! yipppyyyyy!!! dah boleh beli Harry Potter's dvd collection...! yeayy! sapa sapa rasa mok berik birthday present in advance, sela lah! ekekekekekek


                                 now you see..                                            now you don't!

toodles!

No comments: