Tuesday, June 21, 2011

hey June!

helllloooo people!! it is officially a month since my last entry! it has been a very busy one month for me, with many ups and downs of mood swings, well mostly downs. if it does swing up, it only lasted for a moment and i'm back down the slope.. if i could make a graph out of my mood, it think it'll probably look like a drawing with two or three small hills with deep abyss in between. haha ok metaphor. i'm actually still in class, just finished a so-so presentation. standing and talking in front of a crowd always makes me say stuff i regret. HAHAHA lets just say it didnt go that well. ok thinking bout the presentation makes me sad...

will be having term break soon though! now that is something to look forward, right?? now lets get back to more submissions!

No comments: