Saturday, March 5, 2011

good old songs

hey! have you ever walk into a retail store, or a restaurant especially a cafe and then your favourite song is on the speaker? so you stay in the shop pretending u'r browsing through the things that u dont really give a damn just to listen to the song til the end. (omg 'this I promise you' is on air right now) especially when they are songs that would bring back HAPPPPPPYY memories!!! :D :D and the best thing is the good old songs keep on coming and you think you will never get out of the store/restaurant/cafe until you listen to the whole playlist. so have you ever???? well I am experiencing it right now. and I am never getting up from this chair :D

ps: maybe I should just ask if I can have a copy of the playlist??



posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

oren said...

'kiss me' sixpence none the richer, 'a thousand mile' vanessa carlton and any lenka songs. that would do it for me. :)

p/s: its raining in penang, and it makes me miss u.