Wednesday, August 8, 2012

looong overdue #1

Assalamualaikum :)

this is the looong overdue Melbourne trip post. haha

accident happens. and it happened to me in Melbourne. my camera-harapan-negara fell on the cement ground and this is what happened. lalu sik jadi bergambar rah depan building Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre. sobs :'(

and then all the photos (below) were taken using my xperia mini10 then. nasib bait dah berisik smart phone masa ya. ehek Alhamdulillah :')








Victoria Market




Shasheila! this coffee place reminded me of you! technically was wishing you and I sitting at the corner table sipping hot coffee and tea! :)












Victoria Market on a Sunday a.k.a pasar minggu la tek. i likey!

wanted to get this for Apiz :P


this kinda thingy makes me feel frenzy inside






the hotel I stayed in - Formule 1

Aqis's new cat she bought on her way picking me up at the hotel for the airport. sempatt!

Melbourne's airport


No comments: